1. Prohibited goods:
- Military or police weapons, technical equipment, vehicles, outfit (including rank badges, coat of arms and insignia), equipment for armed forces; specialized components, parts, equipment and technologies used to create them;
- Hunting rifles and bullets, sporting rifles and their accessories;
- Drugs and stimulants; Prohibited chemicals and precursor substances;
- Sexual, reactionary and superstitious documentaries or documentaries that harm aesthetic or moral education; documentaries that serve public-order crime or oppose the Government of Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
- All types of firework;
- Dangerous toys, toys that harm moral and health education for children or toys that threaten social order (including gaming programs);
- Veterinary medicine and pesticides that are prohibited or are not yet permitted to be used in Vietnam according to Veterinary Ordinance and Ordinance on Plant Protection and Quarantine;
- Wild plants and animals (including living animals and processed organs of wild animals) that are listed in the International Convention that has Vietnam as one of its member, plus rare plants and animals that are prohibited from harvesting or using;
- Aqua products that are prohibited from harvesting or contain higher levels of harmful substances than allowed, aqua products that contain natural poison which is harmful to human health;
- Fertilizers that are not yet permitted to be produced, sold and used in Vietnam;
- Plants that are not yet permitted to be produced and sold; plants that are harmful to productivity, human health, the environment and the ecosystem;
- Animal breeds that are not allowed to be produced and sold, animal breeds that are harmful to human health, genetic resources, the environment and the ecosystem;
- Special or harmful types of mineral;
- Imported scraps that are harmful to the environment;
- Human medicines, vaccines, medical products, cosmetic products, chemicals, insecticides, pesticides that are not yet permitted to be used in Vietnam;
- Medical equipment that are not yet permitted to be used in Vietnam;
- Food additives, processing aids, micronutrients, functional foods, high-risk foods, irradiated foods, genetically modified foods that are not yet permitted by the authorities;
- Products or materials that contain amphibole asbestos;
- Explosive or flammable substances, toxic substances and substances that are unhygienic or harmful to the environment;
- Vietnamese or foreign banknotes and papers that have the same value as banknotes;
- Precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), precious stones or products made from precious metals or stones;
- Smuggled cigarettes, cigars and tobacco products;
- Goods that contain radioactive materials, radioactive items or radiation sources;
- Goods that are prohibited/restricted from circulating, selling, exporting or importing;
- Items that are prohibited from importing;
- Parcels that contain multiple parcels inside or parcels that have multiple destinations.
2. Goods that are excluded from Boxme service
- Raw material tobacco;
- Living animals;
- Aqua products;
- Gasoline, diesel or other kinds of fuel;
- Every type of gas (including extraction);
- High-risk foods;
- Veterinary medicines, pesticides; materials for the production of veterinary medicines or pesticides;
- Relics, antiques, national treasures;
- Goods that are prohibited/restricted according to the law.
3. Exclusion of compensation
We are not responsible for any damage or loss to the goods in the following situations:
- Damages occurred due to mistakes of the Customer (Sender) or due to the nature or inherent flaws of goods;
- The Customer (Sender) cannot prove that the transportation caused damage to or loss of the goods;
- The goods were delivered and the receiver had no problem receiving them;
- The goods have no shipping invoice, certificate of origin, or were confiscated or destroyed by the authorities;
- The Customer (Sender) do not follow the regulations for complaint or conflict resolving according to the law;
- The goods were robbed or snatched by the Receiver appointed by the Customer (Sender);
- Force majeure according to the Law of Vietnam;
- In case part of the damage caused by the violation of terms from the Customer (Sender), BoxMe is not responsible for the levels of damage caused by the Customer (Sender).
Shipping carriers’ policy
For Vietnam Market
Viettel Post – Hotline: 1900 8095
- Weight:<=200kg (Chargeable weight based on: Express: L x Wx H / 6000, Economy: L x W x H / 4000).
- Pickup location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City citywide & central areas for other provinces/districts.
- COD fee (VAT not included):
- Free for inner-city orders
- For inter-city orders, COD fee = 0.9% COD, minimum 9.100VND
- For sub-district orders, COD fee = 1.35%, minimum 13.500VND
- Insurance cost (VAT not included): 0.9% of declaration value, minimum 9.100VND
- Pickup time: Inner & outer city districts, Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
- Orders verified before 8 am will be picked up in the morning
- Orders verified before 2 pm will be picked up in the afternoon
- Cities/provinces urban areas: Approximately 3 – 5 days for express shipments, and 5 – 7 days for economy ones
- Districts: Approximately 5 – 7 days for express shipments, and 7 – 10 days for economy ones
EMS – Hotline: 1900 545433
- Weight:<=200kg (Chargeable weight based on: Express: L x W x H / 6000, Economy: L x W x H / 4000)
- Pickup location: Customers are responsible for sending single parcels to the nearest post offices; EMS only supports picking up parcels already sent to Boxme’s 2 warehouses
- COD fee (VAT not included):
- COD <=300.000VND, fee = 12.000VND
- COD from 300.000VND to 600.000VND, fee = 13.700VND
- COD from 600.000VND to 1.000.000VND, fee = 15.500VND
- COD above 1.000.000VND, fee = 1,09% COD value, minimum 16.500VND
- Insurance cost (VAT not included): 1% of declaration value, minimum 15.000VND
- Pickup time:
- EMS only supports picking up at Boxme’s 2 warehouses, doesn’t support picking up single parcels. Customers are responsible for sending single parcels to the nearest post offices
- Delivery time:
- Cities/provinces urban areas: Express: Inner-province: 36 – 48h, Inter-province: 48 – 72h
- Districts: Express: 60 – 72h (2.5 – 3 days), Inter-province: 72 – 96h (3 – 4 days); Express delivery to district island: Varied upon ships’ and water-crafts’ conditions
Best Express – Hotline: 0243 2008 256
- Weight: <=200kg (Chargeable weight based on: Express: L x W x H / 6000, Economy: L x W x H / 4000)
- Pickup location: Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City’s urban areas
- COD fee (VAT not included): Free for order <3.000.000VND, fee = 0.6% COD for order >3.000.000VND
- Insurance cost: Not applicable
- Pickup time:
- Orders verified before 8 am will be picked up in the morning
- Orders verified before 2 pm will be picked up in the afternoon
- Express: Urban areas: Within 4 – 6h, Suburban areas: 12 – 24h, Inter-province: 24 – 48h (1 – 2 days)
- Combined: Urban areas: 24 – 48h, Suburban areas: 24 – 48h, Inter-province: 48 – 96h (2 – 4 days)
- Economy: Urban areas: 24 – 48h, Suburban areas: 48 – 72h (2 – 3 days), Inter-province: 72 – 168h (3 – 7 days)
- Districts: Express: 72h – 96h (3 – 4 days), Economy: 72 – 168h (3 – 7 days)
1. Valuation of goods and responsibility
- In case of detecting damages occurred during transportation process, the customer has to reject when the delivery man requests the acceptance of goods and writes down the exact condition of goods in the consignment note so that the transport company and BoxMe have a base to resolve customer complaints;
- Parcels that are letters, documentaries, publications, or papers: Every loss, damage or exchange caused by BoxMe will be compensated according to the current postal law (4 times the shipping cost).
- Parcels that are items or goods: The compensation will depends on the damage, which is based on:
- (i) Cash on delivery value or (ii) The value of parcels written in the valid shipping invoice, which also includes the content of parcels or the lowest value of parcels according to 3 commercial websites in Vietnam.
2. BoxMe will compensate as follows
a. In case of lost goods:
i. In case the customer uses cargo insurance (including value declaration).
If the customer use cargo insurance, the max level of compensation will be 100% of the value of the goods but no more than USD 1280.
ii. In case the customer does not use cargo insurance (including declaration of value)
If the order has a VAT invoice, BoxMe will compensate 80% of the value of the goods, but no more than USD 1280.
iii. For orders that use COD services:
For orders that have invoices for proof of value: BoxMe compensates 80% of the value of the goods but no more than USD 640 per parcel.
For orders that do not have invoices for proof of value: BoxMe compensates 50% of COD amount but no more than USD 640 per parcel for goods that are valued more than USD 130 and 80% for goods that are valued less than USD 130
iv. For orders that do not use COD services:
For orders that have invoices for proof of value:
- BoxMe compensates 50% of the value of the goods but no more than USD 1280 per parcel for domestic purchases.
- For foreign purchases, the compensation will be 80% of the value of the goods but no more than USD 1280 per parcel.
For orders that do not have invoices for proof of value: the compensation will be 4 times the shipping cost.
v. Goods are valued on the following bases:
VAT invoices issued by domestic enterprises
Sales invoices or receipts from foreign websites
Transactions between buyer and seller before the order was successfully retrieved.
b. In case parcels were damaged:
Compensation policy for loss of goods will apply, but the compensation amount depends on the damage levels of parcels, as specified below:
Compensation amount = Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x compensation rate according to the table below
Table of compensation amount for damaged goods:
Type of damage
|Compensation amount (applies for goods that do not have VAT invoices)|
|Packages from the manufacturer were torn, broken or wet|
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 10%|
|Seals from the manufacturer were broken, the goods are still intact|
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 20%|
|Loss of accessories, the goods are still intact|
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 30%|
|The goods were broken, the damage level is from 1% to 30%|
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 50%|
|The goods were broken, the damage level is from 31% to 50%|
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 60%|
|The goods were broken, the damage level is above 50%|
|Compensation amount according to compensation policy for loss of goods x 100%|
c. Compensation for goods that are damaged while warehousing by BoxMe
For goods that are damaged while warehousing by BoxMe, BoxMe will compensate no more than 30% of the market price of the goods
BoxMe system splits customer accounts into 2 categories: COD account and service user account.
1. For COD accounts, the customer can choose to receive money during the cross-checking period that is in correspondence with the level of account in BoxMe system.
2. For service user accounts, you cannot transfer money to your bank account or receive money in cash.
Besides, you are not able to transfer, exchange or sell your account balance in any case. Moreover, the account balance cannot be used as a valid medium of exchange in any circumstance either.
In case you want to terminate your use of BoxMe service, you can follow guidelines as stated in Termination of Service Use Policy.
Conditions of withdrawal:
– Customers must possess a payment account (integrated with NganLuong e-wallet or into Boxme system)
– Shipping fee sitting at 0 at the moment of transaction & credit balance >0
– No orders awaiting cross-check
– No orders awaiting process in the transaction record
Note: Boxme will not proceed to cross-check part of the credit amount in that cross-check session, but instead remit the total COD amount before the session, should the customers meet all required conditions.
Termination of Service Use Policy
If you request termination of service use and ask for a refund, you will receive 100% of your BoxMe account balance in cash or bank account transfer.
Services that you registered using “free money”, which was gifted to your account or won from mini-games are not included in the refund amount.
The customer has stopped using the account, has no other account in the system and currently has no order in the system.
Each customer can only be refunded once for each refundable service type.
The customer does not violate any policy of BoxMe or exploit BoxMe policies to profit themselves (e.g. open multiple accounts to exploit promotion programs or similar activities for personal gain)
If the customer who requests a refund has one of the following information that matches the database of refunded customer/service, then the refund request will be denied:
- Same ID number.
- Same email address that registered the service.
- Same mobile phone number.
The refund request will be denied if the customer violates any policy or term of service use or request a refund from a suspended service.
The customer sends a request in text form to the email address [email protected]/th to request a full refund and account closure.
BoxMe will refund by transferring the money to the bank account of the customer within 30 days if the customer can satisfy all the requirements and at the same time, the user account of that customer will be closed forever, along with other accounts if there is any.
For more information or in case you have any questions for BoxMe, please go to BoxMe contact page.
BoxMe Warehouse Service Use Policy and Requirements
1. BoxMe Warehouse Entry Requirements
a. Information about goods preparation
– Create BoxMe warehouse entry request on oms.boxme.asia/th system following Warehouse Entry Guidelines.
– Each package must include a specification or SKU/BSIN code of every good inside, plus their corresponding quantity, and gross weight of each package after packaging so that the goods receipt can be proceeded easily and quickly by BoxMe.
b. Goods preparation
– Goods that have the same SKU/BSIN code need to be packaged separately so that goods receipt can be proceeded quickly with minimal mistakes. Each package must include SKU/BSIN code, name of each good and their corresponding quantity that match the information on the system.
– Goods must be contained in specific packages to secure goods receipt. Fashion items or small-sized items (the length of any dimension is less than 5 cm) need to be contained in specific plastic bag.
– For goods that have multiple parts/detail should be assembled before goods receipt to ensure that the process can occur in minimal time frame.
For services outside of the system:
– The customer sends a detailed email about the services that they prefer to the email address [email protected]/th before sending the goods to warehouse so that BoxMe can provide the best support.
– In case BoxMe did not receive the information provided by customer, support might be delayed and inaccurate, please excuse us for the inconvenience.
2. Goods packaging requirements
From 01/09/2018 forward, please adhere to the standardized requirements for goods packaging and BoxMe guidelines before goods receipt and issue.
In case the customer decides to use a distinct container that they bought, we still offer warehousing and packaging at BoxMe using the container of choice by the customer. However, that container must meet the requirements of BoxMe so that the transportation can be carried out safely and quickly.
– Use specific plastic/paper bag for clothing items, fabric hat, etc. that has less than 3cm in thickness. The specific/paper bag must be bigger than its content, thick and tough enough so that it is not deformed, torn or soaked during transportation.
– Use specific plastic/paper bag that have inner bubble wrap for goods that weigh less than 100g. The specific/paper bag must be bigger than its content, thick and tough enough so that it is not deformed, torn or soaked during transportation.
– Use corrugated board box for any other circumstance, the volume of content must be at least 80% the volume of container. The container after packaging must not make sound due to lack of inner foam. The corrugated board must have 3 to 5 layers and E Flute to ensure the safety of goods during transportation.
– Used, deformed or unqualified container will not be used.
In case the customer is unable to provide their own container, BoxMe will provide a standard container price list.
Please provide container proactively to prevent order delay.
3. Goods receipt regulations
– Goods receipt timeframe: BoxMe will proceed goods receipt 24 to 48 hours after the order status became “successfully delivered to warehouse” (except for Sunday or holidays), excluding goods transport timeframe according to regulations.
– BoxMe goods receipt hours:
- 9 am for same-day delivery orders
- 3 pm for other types of order
Note: Some airlines have early flights in the morning so the sooner your order was approved, the sooner the goods will be delivered (e.g. DHL eCommerce, Viettel Post)
– The timeframe for returned goods processing is committed to be kept from 3 to 5 days after receiving the goods at the warehouse.
– Timeframe for goods receipt is committed to be kept within 2 workdays
– BoxMe will deny goods receipts for goods that do not meet warehousing requirements.
– For large batches of goods, or goods that need to be assembled or packaged, goods receipt timeframe will be longer, depends on the circumstance.
– BoxMe has not yet provided support for goods that weigh more than 4kg or has three dimensional measurements (DxRxC) >27.000cm3.
4. Goods issue regulations
– Inner-city delivery orders in Ho Chi Minh City that were approved before 9 am will be packaged and delivered within the same day. Inner-city delivery orders that were created after 9 am and before 3 pm will be packaged and transferred to a transport company within the same day.
– Inner-city and inter-province delivery orders in Hanoi that were approved before 3 pm will be packaged and transferred to a transport company within the same day.
– In case the customer wants to return the goods, they can create a request on the system. BoxMe will proceed with the request within 24 to 48 hours (except for Sunday, Monday or holidays), excluding goods transport timeframe. The goods returning fee will be determined based on the price list provided by BoxMe.
– In case the customer goes to the warehouse to retrieve goods, BoxMe only charges goods processing and packaging fees, there will be no transport fee.
– Within 30 days after the first day of goods receipt, in case no order has emerged, BoxMe is eligible to return the goods to the seller and charge fees.
5. Other regulations
Order cancellation regulations
The customer can cancel an order in the following circumstances:
– The order has not yet been approved.
– The order was approved but has not yet been packaged.
– In case the customer decides to cancel the order, the transport fee will be refunded to their account after 2 days
Exclusion of liability
BoxMe is eligible to refuse compensation in the following circumstances:
– Goods are naturally damaged or expired during transportation, warehousing.
– The quality of goods is altered due to warehousing for more than 60 days or seller mistakes.
– Goods are damaged due to objective factors, such as natural disasters, floods, earthquakes, etc.
– Loss of goods due to seller mistakes.
– Other circumstances that are stated in Postal Law.
– During transportation, all the required papers for goods must be presented within 72 hours after the authorities ask for them.
Regulations for COD balance crossed check
– Crossed checking every day from Monday to Friday, free of charge for withdrawals from Ngan Luong Wallet for Gold Members
– Crossed checking every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, free of charge for withdrawals from Ngan Luong Wallet for Silver Members
– Crossed checking every Tuesday and Friday, free of charge for withdrawals from Ngan Luong Wallet for Regular Members
Regulations for unsuccessful deliveries
For unsuccessful deliveries and in pending status, the customer can choose the goods returning option on the BoxMe system such as Redeliver Request, Goods Returning Request or Terminate Request.
In case there is no response from the customer within 48 hours, the goods will be returned to the sender’s address. Goods returning fee will be 50% of the transport fee.
*Note: Returning goods are transported by land by default.